Friday 2 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Thespian George Clooney is reportedly moving out of his sign of the zodiac and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only if realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her house on the twenty-four hours she was taken to infirmary earlier this month.
The Hollywood asterisk believed somebody had broken come out of the closet of prison house because of the disturbance being created and told Newsweek that he was nowadays planning to leave his Los Angeles habitation.
He said: "I just launch come out, like, 10 days ago I mustiness inhabit inside, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I establish out because I came home at 10 at night and thither was [set] all these helicopters over my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken come out of prison...' I get my baseball bat, which is what you perpetually fetch in every film, and I called up my supporter, wHO I idea was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he promptly realised his nursing home wasn't at risk of infection, only that he was living close Spears.
He joked: "So at present I experience to move."